This document applies to Flair Technologies Pte Ltd and its affiliates or their respective employees, agents or contractors and third parties authorized by Flair Technologies Pte Ltd or its affiliates (individually or collectively, “FLAIR”) and all others who deal with Flair, as well as to their dealings with each other.
This Policy informs you as to how FLAIR gathers, handles, uses and discloses information and data (“the Personal Data”) relating to or provided by persons for the purposes of their dealings with FLAIR, in accordance with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and other relevant laws.
The Personal Data are deemed to be provided by you with your unconditional agreement and consent for the purposes of your dealings with FLAIR:
- when you subscribe to FLAIR’s mailing list
- when you sign up for or operate any account with FLAIR
- when you download FLAIR’s smartphone application
- when you access FLAIR’s website
- when you use any third party service or application (including Facebook or Google) to sign up for or operate any account with FLAIR, or to connect your account with them and with FLAIR
- when you use any services provided by FLAIR as described in FLAIR’s website and/or smart phone application from time to time
- when you contact FLAIR via email, Facebook, Instagram or any other means
- when you deal with FLAIR in any other way whether in person or otherwise.
FLAIR uses tracking technologies for its services (FLAIR Services), including:
- Cookies – For a technical description of cookies, you may refer to the Wikipedia link here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
- Web beacons – Again, see Wikipedia for the technical description: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_beacon.
They enable FLAIR to understand how you use FLAIR Services which, in turn, helps FLAIR to provide and improve FLAIR’S Services. However, the tracking technologies do not access, receive or collect information which can be used to identify you.
Interactions with Third Parties
FLAIR Services offer features which allow users to connect and communicate in groups which are public or semi-public, and to share information with each other to complete a transaction. However, we have no control over how others use the information in which you have provided and made publicly visible.
Changes to the Policy
We may revise this Policy from time to time without prior notice. You may access the current Policy via [link]. Your continued use of FLAIR Services after any revision denotes your agreement to the revised Policy.
If you have any queries on our Policy, please reach out to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to respond to your satisfaction.