It’s good practice to keep your listings constantly updated with new photos and descriptions of your listings. This ensures that your content remains fresh and relevant.
To modify your listing:
- Tap on the profile icon at the bottom right of the application. This brings you to your profile screen
- Under ‘My Listings’, tap on the specific listing that you would like to modify. This brings you to the listing
- Tap on the three dots on the right (to the right of your username). This causes a menu to pop up at the bottom where you will have the option to Edit, Share, or Delete your listing
- Tap on Edit
- This brings up the ‘Edit Listing’ card which essentially is the same as the card which appears when you are creating a listing. In this screen, you can replace or delete photos, edit the service name, select a different service category, select a different service type, change the price estimate, and change the service bio.
- Once you are done, tap on the ‘Done’ button
- Your listing has been modified!
We would like to hear about your reasons for modifying your listing. In your experience, are there specific ways of writing descriptions, types of photos, etc. that work better? If you could drop us a note here to tell us about it, we’d be grateful!
Thanks for reading this article. We’d like to invite you to drop us a note here to provide your feedback, comments, or suggestions. We’d love to hear from you.