We believe that every service is a customised experience and we encourage service providers and service users to chat with one another to clarify expectations and to achieve mutual understanding on pricing and deliverables.
Navigating the Chat feature
- Open up the chat function by tapping on the chat icon on the bottom bar
- At the top, there are three tabs; ‘All’, ‘Buying’ and ‘Selling’
- All - all your conversations in one list
- Buying - all your conversations in which you are the buyer
- Selling - all your conversations in which you are the seller
- Tap on the conversation that you wish to open
- Within the conversation, you can chat with other buyers and sellers, and make and accept offers for services
To chat with a service provider to discuss the deal and/or make an offer:
- Tap on the enquire button which appears on the top right hand corner of a user’s listing.
- This will bring you to the messaging screen
- At the bottom of the screen you will see a text box. Tap on it to bring up the keyboard so you can type your message. When you are ready to send the message, tap on the ‘Send’ button
- To take, select, and then send a photo, tap on the camera icon to the left of the text box. If you have not allowed FLAIR to access your camera or photo library before, you will be asked now.
Thanks for reading this article. We’d like to invite you to drop us a note at email@example.com to provide your feedback, comments, or suggestions. We’d love to hear from you.